All features of Clarion report/process templates
- Custom sort orders at every report/process level
Supports any add-on to the Clarion report/process templates, SV or third
Including extended report output templates, such as html and pdf
Sample HTML Format Report
- Including extended report output templates, such as html and pdf
These are local variables that automagically contain calculations on database fields. Like: (fil:amt * fil:qty). These can be used on reports by themselves, but can also be summed, averaged, or their minimum and maximum values computed. Very easy to define. Use them in processes or reports.
Multilevel totaling in both processes and reports
You can define subtotals at one level, and also use them in totals or subtotals at the next higher level. Average number of records at the next lower level? Extremely easy.
See the sample report for a general idea of what you can do.
Multiple embeds per table process
- TakeRecord - the standard embed you are used to
- TakeNoRecords - if a parent record has no related rows
- TakeStart - Before related rows are processed
- TakeEnd - After related rows are processed
Multiple details may be assigned to each report process.
- Template prompts provide ability to assign report details to functions by process
- Each report process may optionally have header detail(s)
- Each report process may optionally have footer detail(s) (good place for subtotals)
- All features of Clarion report/process templates