Product Sales and Distribution
- Our software products are distributed only via download from this Web site. Our products may be purchased through a few local distributors in countries outside the US. However, all distribution is from this site in those cases also. Any other distribution method is illegal. If unsure, contact us.
This site provides the following online payment acceptance channels:
- If you choose Paypal, you may pay with either your PayPal balance, or a combination of your balance and a credit card, depending on PayPal's policies.
- If you choose CC as a payment option, your credit card transaction will be processed entirely under Stripe control. Stripe accepts all major credit cards and many local cards from a large number of countries world-wide.
In all transactions, Enabling Simplicity is the seller of the license or service.
Stripe and PayPal act solely as our agents for payment acceptance only.
We are a Delaware corporation. Delaware has no sales tax. All orders via these payment channels are tax free.
- None of your financial information is seen handled by our web site at any stage of a transaction. You are redirected to the selected agent, together with your shopping cart. Enabling Simplicity receives notice of completed transactions from the agent.
- Contact us if you require a different payment method
- If you are a new licensee, be prepared to wait a bit for access to the product. All new licensee accounts are approved manually before providing access to the product. Once an account is established, access to products becomes instant upon completion of a transaction.
(Applies to all licensed software)
- Satisfaction is guaranteed
If you are unsatisfed for any reason, please notify us within 30
days. We will either solve your problem, or arrange a full refund
If you believe you will need more than 30 days to decide, let us know and, within reasonable bounds, we will arrange an extension
Updates and Support
- Updates and support policies vary by product line. See individual product policies.
- We respect your right to privacy. However, due to the nature of our products, none of our licensees are anonymous. Purchase of a license or subscription is a contract between Enabling Simplicity and the licensee or subscriber. As a condition of that contract we require full disclosure of the person(s) and companies using the licenses. During account signup, we ask only for the minimum information required to administer our licensing policies. This information is used only for administrative purposes and never shared with any other parties. All licensee information is collected on a secure (TLS) page.
Collection and processing of information
pertaining to all EU licensees is covered by:
GDPR Article 6(1)(b):
"processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract"
- Other than direct email technical support, our use of licensee representative names and email addresses is limited to courtesy notifications of events such as subscription and related grace period expirations. This policy applies to all licensees.
- No financial information is collected by us at the time of sale, or at any other time. Any financial required by a license or subscription purchase information is collected only by one of the sales channels shown above.
- Any email you exchange with us is retained on our mail server and archived. We consider all content of these emails confidential between us and you. We use industry standard mechanisms to guard against unauthorized access to our server.
Our technical support is administered mainly by private Google Groups, augmented
by direct email exchange with us.
- We accept only bona fide licensees (or their qualified employees) as members of these support groups
- We do not use or share any information exposed to us by Google
- Each Google Group membership list is maintained only on Google and is available only to our staff
- Proprietary information should not be posted or emailed to the group. Anything sent to the group will be public to members of the group. Use direct email if proprietary information is involved. Proprietary information shared with our support staff is kept completely confidential.
- Anyone may join at any time
- Anyone may discontinue their membership at any time (via Google facilities)
Members may choose any of the following options for each of the
- Read online (We provide a hyperlink in the Clarion 7 IDE help menu) menu)
- Receive an email of each post
- Receive periodic summary emails
- Subscribe to a news feed
- We make no use of the Google group member lists for any purpose and do not share any of them with any other party for any reason. No member has access to any of the member lists