Product Sales and Distribution
- Our software products are distributed only via download from this Web site. Our products may be purchased through a few local distributors in countries outside the US. However, all distribution is from this site in those cases also. Any other distribution method is illegal. If unsure, contact us. If the price looks too good to be true, it is.
This site provides the following online payment acceptance channels:
- If you choose Paypal, you may pay with either your PayPal balance, or a combination of your balance and a credit card, dependent on PayPal policies.
- If you choose CC as a payment option, your credit card transaction will be processed entirely under Wepay control, fully integrated with our site. Wepay accepts all major credit cards from a large variety of countries world-wide.
- We are the retailer in all online transactions. Wepay and PayPal act as our agents for payment acceptance only. We are a Delaware corporation. Delaware has no sales tax. All orders via these payment channels are tax free.
- None of your financial information is seen by our web site at any stage of a transaction. We receive only notice of whether your payment was accepted.
- Contact us if you require a different payment method
- If you are a new customer, be prepared to wait a bit for your product. We manually approve all new customer accounts before providing access to the product. Repeat customers with approved accounts receive instant completion on acceptance of the transaction.
(Applies to all licensed software)
- Satisfaction is guaranteed
If you are unsatisfed for any reason, please notify us within 30
days. We will either solve your problem, or arrange a full refund
If you believe you will need more than 30 days to decide, let us know and, within reasonable bounds, we will arrange an extension
Updates and Support
- Updates and support policies vary by product line. See individual product policies.
- Due to the nature of our products, none of our licensees are anonymous. We require full disclosure of the person(s) and companies using our product licenses. During account signup, we ask you only for the minimum information required to administer these licensing policies. This information is used internally for administrative purposes and never shared with any other parties. All licensee information is collected on a secure (TLS) page.
- No financial information is collected by us at the time of sale, or at any other time. Your financial information is collected only by one of the sales channels shown above.
- Any email you exchange with us is retained on our mail server and archived. We consider all content of these emails confidential between us and you. We use industry standard mechanisms to guard against unauthorized access to our server.
Our technical support is administered mainly by private Google Groups, augmented
by direct email exchange with us.
- We accept only bona fide licensees (or their qualified employees) as members of these support groups
- We do not use or share any information exposed to us by Google
- Each Google Group membership list is maintained only on Google and is available only to our staff
- Proprietary information should not be posted or emailed to the group. Anything sent to the group will be public to members of the group. Use direct email if proprietary information is involved. Proprietary information shared with our support staff is kept completely confidential.
- Anyone may join at any time
- Anyone may discontinue their membership at any time (via Google facilities)
Members may choose any of the following options for each of the
- Read online (We provide a hyperlink in the Clarion 7 IDE help menu) menu)
- Receive an email of each post
- Receive periodic summary emails
- Subscribe to a news feed
- We make no use of the Google group member lists for any purpose and do not share any of them with any other party for any reason. No member has access to any of the member lists